Unsure of what to get mom for Mother’s Day?
Spring is here, summer is right around the corner. Hiking, biking, picnics, be prepared with the Active Outdoors Set. Don’t get caught with out protection.
Active Outdoors Set: Get ready to get outside with our Active Outdoors Set. This collection includes three popular Young Living products that are perfect for laid-back outdoor adventures and all-day excursions. With Citronella essential oil, LavaDerm™ Cooling Mist, and Cool Azul™ Sports Gel, you have everything you need to head outdoors and play all day.
Cool Azul Sports Gel
LavaDerm Cooling Mist
Contact: cherylwood.marketingscents.com. Member #2536906
The Oils of Ancient Scripture set includes 10 single oils in 5-ml bottles:
- Aloes (Royal Hawaiian™ Sandalwood): Believed to be made from fragrant sandalwood, aloes were a gift Nicodemus brought to Jesus. (John 19:39)
- Cassia: Cassia was a key ingredient in the incense used in temple worship. (Psalms 45:8)
- Cedarwood: The “cedars of Lebanon” were acclaimed for their durability and used to build Solomon’s famous temple. (1 Kings 4:33)
- Cypress: This oil is extracted from the cypress tree, which has wood so durable that the cypress doors of Rome’s St. Peter’s Basilica show no sign of decay even after 1,200 years. (Isaiah 44:14)
- Frankincense: The Hebrew word for frankincense, levonah, is used in the Bible 22 times, making it one of the most recognized materials in scripture. (Song of Solomon 3:6)
- Hyssop: Biblical references to this plant indicate it was likely used in practices and rituals intended to purify and cleanse. (Psalms 51:7)
- Myrrh: One of the key ingredients in Moses’s holy anointing oil, myrrh was highly regarded by Biblical figures such as David and Solomon. (Proverbs 7:17)
- Myrtle: Sukkot, commonly translated as Feast of Tabernacles, includes myrtle branches in its ceremony. (Nehemiah 8:15)
- Onycha: Onycha was an ingredient in the “pure and holy” perfume or incense the Lord commanded Moses to make. (Exodus 30:34)
- Rose of Sharon (Cistus): This rock rose has a sweet, honey-like scent and may be the flower referred to as the Rose of Sharon. (Song of Solomon 2:1)
Jesus has given us essential oils that we should be incorporating into our everyday lives that are toxic free. Interested in learning about these oils?
For me Jesus is: Compassionate, Loving, Forgiving, Holy Spirit, Caring, Creator, Power, Father, Almighty, Omnipotent, Bridegroom, Eternal Life, Teacher, Lamb of God, Bread of Life, Light of the World, Always with Me, Messiah, Alpha and Omega, King of Kings, Provider, Mighty Healer, Abba, Father, Yahweh, The First and The Last, Prince of Peace, Redeemer, My Cornerstone, Lord of Lords,
God’s In Control
Who better to listen to than Jesus.
I don’t necessarily believe in luck, rather it is Jesus who provides and guides me each day.
His mercies are new each day.
I believe in the power of the Holy Spirit.
That God’s will be done here on earth as it is in Heaven.
Its not luck that I found Jesus, rather He knew before I was born that I would seek Him at the age of 30. To live a life with Jesus.